Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My First Missionary Area Barrios Altos

Here we are in the first place I ever worked as a missionary. I am sitting by a baptism. The stake president in the blue tie is married to one of mine too. This is a group of bishops, high council and relief society presidencies for a training session--our first stake training session by ourselves. It was packed and we had a great time here. Drove there like I was going home. No problems. No suit coats here (although I took one) as it was hot, hot, hot. The Church is growing.

2 comments:

vjc said...

Connie you look great!
I can hardly believe all the fun you are having.
Are you sure it isn't against some rule somewhere?
Like Keith said Doug, "return of the conquering hero".

vjc said...

Mom says "Connie looks good", and Doug too". (Mom is Doris)