Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our Group

These are the people that we work with. Orlando Handa is the coordinator. His wife Leila was one of our missionaries. Then me, then Armando Rebaza. He is our bishop and my Jason (he can fix any computer thing). He is in charge of the Call Center. Then Edwin Orihuela. He is one of our missionaries too and is the bishop for the bishop's storehouse. Then Elder Glenn Lamb from Ohio, a new missionary. Then Jose Aleson, head of Welfare for Peru, then Connie and then Sister Veronica Lamb. This was taken in our office. Notice my suit (actually I had to wear a sweater because I spilled ketchup on my shirt last night and today we have a committee meeting with the Area presidency so I needed to have a suit on)

3 comments:

ashleyboice said...

Good to hear you are still spilling ketchup down the front of your shirt. In this crazy time it is nice to know that somethings never change.

Earl Family said...

What a good looking crew. Thanks for the updates. Keep them coming.

Mom, your email to Jason for his birthday was the coolest thing ever. It really meant so much to him. I am so thankful for you and dad. You raised a great son and I am so happy I found him.

Julio & Alina said...

A SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDY TO A SUPER NICE GUY...
FROM YOUR FANS,
THE LUNA FAMILY

LOVE YOU DOUG...