Tuesday, November 18, 2008

20 Years of Michael

We found the clinic where Michael was born. We had to stop and take a picture. Connie has her hands clinched but I think it was because of the traffic and not the memories. Turns out it was a pretty good place to be born. We sent Michael a little Peru package for Christmas. It was only a pound or so but it had a couple of cool Peru things. Postage was $17 for the pound and now we wait to see if he gets it. We sent it to his present address and we think he will be moved before he gets it. OH WELL. Love you Mike.

4 comments:

mumovearls said...

very Cool!-n

Sage said...

Wow! It's been that long since the mission. I remember seeing him as a tiny baby! I hope he gets the package!

Sage said...

Wow! It's been that long since the mission. I remember seeing him as a tiny baby! I hope he gets the package!

Lucy Goosey said...

haha that is really cute.Is it true that you were going to name him Gonzo? He used to tell me that all the time. I sent him a package for his birthday too but im not sure if he ever got it. I hope so!