Sunday, July 5, 2009

People we work with

We are down to the last couple of meetings so I thought I better shoot a couple of pixs of the people we work with. Here is Elder Godoy on his way to the Brazil Area Presidency and President Bowman from the temple. Both so special and down to earth. President Bowman from the temple has really gotten used to me. I love his smile when I say something a little off. Today when I went up to Elder Godoy after the meeting and asked him to sign an exception letter for SLC, he said: "Gee I thought you were going to tell him you enjoyed my testimony and instead it is --just sign something for me." Then he laughed. He is so real, humble and wonderful.

We had our 4th of July at the MTC with President Groberg, the Beales, Lambs, and missionaries. We had hamburgers and milk shakes (kind of)-- Great Day. Love these people.















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We might have scenery but it looks like you can beat us on making connections! What fun to see people from 40some years ago! Seems you are headed home soon. We are so ecxited about your call to Madrid and will look forward to a new blog from that great place too!!
Love you two!

Scott said...

Yep. Those are wonderful people.