We have been here since Monday and it is hot and humid---oh yes and did I add wonderful. We love our place here. We have relaxed, read and done absolutely nothing. We are going to now watch the BYU game on my slingbox at the INN at MAZATLAN restaurant with their internet. We are probably going to get beat but i hope not beat up. I watched part of the Tulane game last night and if we cannot beat them then we are in trouble. (I had to come in and edit this post. I cannot believe we won this game 14-13) I said things like:
1. We cannot drop the punt
2. We cannot throw an interception
3. We cannot miss a field goal
4. We scored too soon at the end of the second half
5. We always lose points at the end of the half, no matter how much time is left.
6. At least we get the ball to start the second half
7. Of course they are without Bradford, we knocked him out, just like they took out Bauman.
8. Just keep it close until the end
9. Just hold them to a field goal, just a field goal
10. OK we have it with one last chance to go down the field
11. We will be going for it
12. Pitta time
13. Don't score too soon, dont score too soon
14. Just keep it on the field, dont kick it out of bounds
THERE WAS NEVER A TIME IN THE GAME WHEN I WAS AT EASE. WE WON, WE WON.
OF COURSE WE WON, I KNEW WE COULD DO IT....right.
Anyway, We love this time of the year. We will be back in Newbury Park on Monday and then we go to Chandler- Gilbert Arizona.