Friday, November 6, 2009

Mom's Visit

We had a great time with Mom down here in Provo. The BYU game was not goo good but we enjoyed seeing Floyd at the ballgame and just being together. Mom was a great help to Cali. Now for all of you, I got mom a computer and a 3 G network card that becomes active on Christmas day. She will then be able to 1) check blogs, 2) check email and call long distance on SKYPE. You need to get skype on your computers so she or you can call. She has a webcam. She practiced while here on it and she will need some help to remember how to do it. Then she can keep in touch. I will pay the 3 G internet access for the two years while I am gone. All of you need to include her so she can learn how to do it.

1 comment:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Looking good! I tried to teach Marilynne how to blog just before she left for their mission, what a hoot. She thought I was brilliant, one of the best days of my life!!!!