Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Three Earl Missionaries

The first picture is Michael with Elder Rucker, his companion. The second is of Michael with Doug & Connie at the MTC after the evening devotional with Elder Rasban. Elder Rasban made his talk a tribute to President Gordon B. Hinkley. We have been given permission to eat with Elder Michael Earl and have done so a couple of days. He is speaking Spanish all of the time. Some of the things he comes up with are hilarious, but I cannot believe how well he is doing. His comp gets about a third of what Mike is getting. We also saw Danny Despain on his way to Chile and Andrew Nielsen is in here somewhere but we have not seen him yet. I am just barely surviving with the curriculum as it has so little to do with what we will be doing. Also they give us all this time to study things I already know, so I am reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish again. Connie gave one half of the lst discussion yesterday and did great.

9 comments:

Angelique said...

You all look great!! How fun to be in there with Michael..I bet you are both loving it.

ashleyboice said...

That post almost had me crying. (I am going on a two year streak with no real tears). You guys look awesome. MY KIDS LOVE THE PIC

Earl Family said...

Awesome. Just awesome. We love you guys!!!!

Samantha said...

OH I love the picture. You guys look so so so good.

Chuck and Sharon Waller said...

Wow you all look great! What a wonderful thing to be in the MTC together and we hear you have tons of snow? We look forward to following your mission.

Angie said...

doug you make me laugh. just try to lay low and not make too much of a scene. :)

Lani said...

Well of course Mike would do great with Spanish, he is Peruvian after all ;) That is such a great picture, you really do look awesome! Love you guys :)

Mandi said...

That is awesome! You guys all looks great and I am sure Mike is doing awesome. He'll be converting by the dozens! Good luck to all!

vjc said...

makes me happy to see the pics!
mom is waiting for Doctor permission to view the computer screen
I am keeping her posted.
We love you!