Sunday, May 23, 2010

More TOM

Tom and Gail are home but I really liked this picture that Tom took of the temple and I wanted to tell them both how special that they are to us. It is such a nice treat to be able to have family that you like and look forward to seeing. As I get older it occurs to me that the great blessings come in form of family, siblings, parents, children, grandchildren and others that become family even though they are friends.
In the temple when they say you shall joy and rejoicing in your posterity. They refer to all of us as a united group and that really is where joy comes. You have all heard me say that many of the trials and tribulations of this life come either because of marriage or childbirth. That is true but that applies equally to the joys of life. Thank you one and all.

1 comment:

Tom Earl said...

Ahhhhhhhh.........Espana!!!!!!!